The ُE.F.A. officially announced Samir Mahmoud Othman, former international referee, as chairman of the referees committee in Jabalya, replacing Essam Abdel Fattah, who resigned.
It is scheduled to announce the formation of the Referees Committee in full after the Eid al-Adha holiday, and will include the nearest Dr. Azab Hajjaj, Wajih Ahmed, Yasser Abdel-Raouf and Ayman Degish.
The new league will start on Sept. 19.
Who is Samir Othman
He is the son of the late Mahmoud Othman, a member of the late Main Referees Committee.
– Began his career as a player in Talaat Harb Club
– Began as arefereen in 1992, and made his first debut in the Premier League in 2000.
– Works as a manager of a well-known bank.
– Joined the international referee list in 2005.
– Quit international refereeing in 2014
– He announced his retirement in 2017 to allow new and promising faces to appear on the scene